Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A visual presentation

So no camera yet (been looking hard at the Canon S2 IS, but I'm not sure how much duty would be to buy it from the US, if anybody knows about such things and would like to enlighten me I would be much obliged), but nevertheless I will attempt to give you a small glimpse into my world for the last 3 weeks.



Me breaking into our house the first day because we locked our key inside.




Me practicing my spider man skills after successfully gaining entry




Saturday night student dinner




Dinner with the fam




One slightly well done tortilla



Some cool art downtown




Camping trip fun in the rain



A cool picture of the campground



My hair, chopped off as of today


I was originally planning to grow my hair out till Christmas. However, I realized very quickly that I really do not enjoy spending a lot of time doing my hair, and therefore needed to cut it off. The funky color effect is one of the built in photo effects for the camera in my computer.

By the way, for anyone considering buying a macbook in the near future, I would recommend waiting a bit. I bought my in June, and have already had a major repair done. Thousands of people are experiencing random shutdowns. The fix for this is to replace the logic board and heat-sink. However, now my computer doesn't always boot up properly. Intel macs are great, but if you can hold off making a purchase for another 6 months so that apple can work out a few more of the bugs, you'll probably save yourself a lot of grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home