Thursday, October 23, 2008

I took this picture from our front yard today. The contrast of the blue sky with the yellow and orange leaves was so beautiful, I thought I would attempt to capture it on my camera.

As you may have noticed, there hasn't really been any updates for about a year now. Thankfully that's not because nothing has happened in my life. Hmm, that's a double negative. I think. Anyway, I will do my best not to neglect it this year. The summer could potentially see me gone for a while again, but that's a ways away yet, so we won't worry about that for now. In the meantime, enjoy this beautiful display of creative genius otherwise known as nature, and try not to stalk me now that you know what street I live on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog Tim!

Just last night I was thinking about how I have been meaning to capture the autumn leave colours around campus but I've been so wrapped up in other things. Hooray for another photography-enthusiast!

It's true how experiencing nature is never the same in person as on camera. I've only ever seen "C" street when it is really dark during before/after intern dinners..note how I avoided giving away your exact location to potential stalkers.

10/23/2008 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home