Friday, November 03, 2006

It would seem that I am doomed to remain faithful to my name (Keeper Of Night). Here I am yet again at 2:00am in the morning, wondering how I ended up staying up 2 hours later than I intended. The answer, of course, is relatively simple. I wasn't tired 2 hours ago. Or 1 hour ago for that matter. I probably will be at 8:30am tomorow though. sigh.....

So I miss my baby...
We've actually had some really nice weather here at times. She would have enjoyed it here. But we needed some time apart. I think she was breaking down this summer just so I would spend more time with her.

Anyway, I need to go to bed before this entry goes completely off the deep end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

friend! I'm trying to get a hold of you but maybe I'm using the wrong e-mail? I'm in Montreal Fri-Sun am. drop me a line as to how to get a hold of you.

11/07/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tim,

Hope things are going well for you out there. You've been in my prayers. Victoria is under a blanket of snow as I write this (gasp). But of course our hearts are warm. IVCF is strong and doing well. The Christmas banquet is next friday. Sure came fast... seems like we were sitting at a clubs day table only yesterday. Anyways, just a short hello. I was listening to Buchlavier and Scarborough fair the other day and thinking of you.

Grace and Peace,

~ David
www.myspace.com/davidbeckstrom

“Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe,”- Hebrews 12:28

11/26/2006 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tim!
i miss your baby too. i will always remember the ride the three of us took with fondness. when you come back to vic, let's do it again! :)

12/02/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yes that ride was much too short, we will have to take a proper one when I get back.

12/04/2006 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home