Monday, November 27, 2006


So its not fair. While I live in BC, I get brown Christmas after brown Christmas. Now, the second that I move away, it starts dumping snow. I bet the ponds will even freeze over and people will be able to play hockey on them. Not here in Montreal though. I hardly even need a jacket today. I'm just a little bitter about all this. I know snow will come here eventually, but its the principle of it all. We should be getting snow first, then BC. Not the other way around. Its not right I tell you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Following His Lead said...

ha! we've beat you. which is strange, but victoria's even got 1 foot of snow. they can't handle it and school is cancelled today. joY! hope all is well with you. it is here, in the land of snow and brightness.

~robyn

11/27/2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh Tim Tom.. it is too bad that you're missing this. Im not usually one for the snow, in fact thats what I love about Victoria! But I cant say that I really mind the inconvenience today. Option A: Stay cozy in my apartment and watch the snow fall and catch up on some things. Option B: Bundle up and go outside to play!
Tomorrow I will probably be over options A and B and be ready for Option C: Start praying really hard that it will melt soon!

11/27/2006 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, tell us something we don't know! :P

11/28/2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

I agree with you Tim. It's not fair!! Last year it snowed and snowed in Lausanne for the first time in... a long time and I was stuck in rainy Victoria. This year, it's pouring rain here and snowing in Victoria. AAAAARGGG!!!

12/06/2006 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home