Friday, December 15, 2006

So, everybody has gone home for Christmas. Except me. But before we start handing out the tissues and sympathy cards, let me remind you that my family is coming to Montreal for Christmas. They are not here yet though, which means that I have most of the house to myself. People will start coming for the holidays on Saturday, so I made the most of today by staying in bed late, playing computer games, and in general being very unproductive. It was glorious. I managed to confuse today with tomorow, and made Gillian and her sister Jen come out to the movie night at my house a day early (sorry guys). We ate leftovers, took a quick tour of the house, and then I drove them home.

It is utterly un-white here. No snow. If we don't get a white Christmas I think I'm going to snap. Its not even below zero. Bah....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tim, i'm home in vernon and talked to your grandma who goes to my vernon home church and she filled me in on where you were and then i randomly found this site cause of Patty's blog so i thought i'd say hey! and... it's rad that your an intern and such. go nuts and God blessings and favour at you with what your doing.
~Marsha

12/15/2006 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home